Charcuterie/Cutting Board Conditioner
- Butcher Block Conditioner is a revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available), and pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, and will never go rancid
- Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps season and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- The mineral oil used in Butcher Block Conditioner exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural-looking satin wax finish
- Made in USA with strict quality controls
Remove safety seal. Shake gently before using. Apply with a clean soft cloth. Let stand at least 20 minutes. Wipe off any excess with a clean cloth. Apply additional coats whenever the wood looks or feels dry. For thick wood surfaces like butcher blocks, apply at least 2 coats. Apply to all sides of the wood surface for even penetration of the oil into the wood and to thoroughly condition all surfaces.
For best results, we recommend seasoning wood with Cutting Board Oil prior to conditioning with Butcher Block Conditioner.