Charcuterie/Cutting Board Oil
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
The mineral oil in this product exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact
Remove safety seal. Apply with a clean soft cloth. On wooden bowls and utensils, soak for at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess. To properly oil (season) new or raw wood cutting board surfaces, apply at least 2 coats. For thick wood surfaces like butcher blocks, apply 3-4 coats and let each coat soak in for at least an hour. Wipe away excess before use.
For more protection, we recommend following up with Butcher Block Conditioner